These little jalapeno popper fat bombs can pretty much be carried anywhere, and snacked on as needed to bring your fats up throughout the day.
Yields 3 Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs
- 3 oz. Green Valley Organics Cream Cheese
- 3 slices Wellshire Paleo Bacon
- 1 medium Jalapeno Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Fry 3 slices of Wellshire Paleo bacon in a pan until crisp.
- Remove bacon from the pan, but keep the remaining grease for later use. Wait until bacon is cooled and crisp.
- De-seed a jalapeno pepper, then dice into small pieces.
- Combine Green Valley cream cheese, jalapeno, and spices. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the bacon fat in and mix together until a solid mixture is formed.
- Crumble bacon and set on a plate. Roll cream cheese mixture into balls using your hand, then roll the ball into the bacon.
Each fat bomb comes out to be: 207 Calories, 19.3g Fats, 1.5g Net Carb, and 4.8g Protein.