- 620 calories
- 50g of fat
- 33g of protein
- 5g of net carbs
Servings – 4 Cook Time – 8 minutes
- 16 oz. skirt steak
- Sea salt, pepper
- No sugar added guacamole
- 4 oz. aged gouda or aged manchego
- 1 cup Green Valley Organics sour cream
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 splash Chipolte tabasco sauce
- Season the skirt steak with sea salt and pepper to taste and heat up cast iron skillet on high heat. Cook skirt steak for 3-4 minutes each side. Let it rest on a plate.
- Slice the skirt steak against the grain into thin, bite-sized strips and divide into 4 portions.
- Shred the aged gouda or aged manchego using a cheese grater and top each portion of skirt steak.
- Add about ¼ cup of guacamole to each portion, followed by ¼ cup of Green Valley Organics sour cream.
- Splash each portion with Chipotle tabasco sauce and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!